Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

2003 Toyota Camry "build"

7K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  yahayabello.bello846 
$2000 with 69K miles!?

Yes, that's a deal for a 2003 Camry. I'll be honest I would not have touched a timing chain on that engine at all, but great work. I'm also looking for the 90s to early 00s Camry for a daily beater.

Exactly. I really believe that I with what I have put in it so far, it will last even longer than another 200k.
This car is also a great investment for me strictly from an insurance perspective. It cost me 80ish dollars a month to insure in Mississippi and I can keep it as my daily and put the GRC under limited mileage to keep the cost down.
That's exactly my plan as well. I do have a 2012 Honda Fit that I was driving but I recently put it on HyreCar to rent (a passive income idea I've had for a while). And well, it's working a little too well... car was rented in December and I haven't seen it since.

Currently paying me about $275 a week in passive income. So I figure that'll just pay for the GRC lol.

Now I need a new daily smh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.