Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Add this Supra to the list of JDM cars going for astronomical prices! It sold yesterday for $230,000 and it's an automatic!

Listing Details
  • Chassis: JT2DE82A4V1000195
  • 53k Miles Shown
  • Twin-Turbocharged 3.0-Liter Inline-Six
  • Four-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Limited-Slip Differential
  • Royal Sapphire Pearl Paint
  • Ivory Leather Upholstery
  • Polished 17" Alloy Wheels
  • Removable Sport Roof
  • HKS Coilover Suspension
  • Rear Wing
  • Automatic Climate Control
  • Cruise Control
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power-Adjustable Driver's Seat
  • Factory CD Cassette Stereo
  • Manufacturer's Literature
  • Window Sticker
  • Service Records
  • Tool Kit
  • Carfax Report

This 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo is finished in Royal Sapphire Pearl over Ivory leather upholstery and is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0L 2JZ-GTE inline-six mated to a four-speed automatic transmission and a limited-slip differential. Equipment includes polished 17″ alloy wheels, HKS coilover suspension, a removable sport roof, a rear wing, a power-adjustable driver’s seat, automatic climate control, cruise control, keyless entry, power-operated windows and door locks, and a factory CD cassette stereo. The car was delivered new to Leesburg Toyota in Virginia and spent time in Maryland, Florida, and Arizona before being acquired by the selling dealer in May 2022. This MKIV Supra shows 53k miles and is offered at no reserve by the selling dealer in Illinois with two keys, manufacturer’s literature, a window sticker, service records, a tool kit, a Carfax report, and a clean Arizona title.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,973 Posts
Bring a Trailer is known for having a community of deep pockets and them not having much to do 😂
Oh I know that. I think everyone knows about the BAT tax. My coworker hopes to sell his highly modified hawkeye STi on there for at least $65k and that's the best place to try that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts