Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
08 STI / 85 CB650SC Nighthawk (kinda cafe)
Here鈥檚 a few pics of my 85 CB650SC Nighthawk. I bought it non-running and designed and built it in my garage. Lots of custom designed and 3D printed parts, completely new electronics and ignition setup, GSXR750 front end. It鈥檚 not super fast, but it handles really well, super nimble and a great canyon bike.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Registered
Here鈥檚 a few pics of my 85 CB650SC Nighthawk. I bought it non-running and designed and built it in my garage. Lots of custom designed and 3D printed parts, completely new electronics and ignition setup, GSXR750 front end. It鈥檚 not super fast, but it handles really well, super nimble and a great canyon bike.
View attachment 1977
View attachment 1978
View attachment 1980
View attachment 1979
Love two wheels but will be giving it up and sticking to 4 with the GRC鈥etter chance of survival should things go south View attachment 1593
That's sad to hear but im pretty much in the same boat. As much as I love riding and my bike, where I live just isn't conducive to owning one. I get to ride maybe 3-4 months out of the year, the rest of the time it's either too cold or too rainy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts